Roasted Vegetable Wraps With Creamy Rosemary Spread
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ bunch asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives
- ½ cup canned cannellini beans, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup GO Veggie! Dairy Free Classic Plain Cream Cheese
- 4 spinach wraps
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
Heat your oven to 425ºF.
Spread the eggplant, asparagus, onion, mushrooms and pepper on a baking sheet in a single layer; drizzle with coconut oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes. Stir in the olives.
While the vegetables roast, make the spread: Add the beans, garlic, and rosemary to a food processor; process 10-15 seconds, or until smooth. Stir in the cream cheese and lemon juice.
To assembly the sandwiches, spread the center of each wrap with 2 tablespoons of rosemary spread. Top with ¼ cup cooked quinoa and 1 cup roasted vegetables. Fold the ends of the wrap over the filling, then roll it up like a burrito.
Wraps can be served immediately or can be made ahead and served chilled.
Recipe by Lauren Keating, Healthy.Delicious.
|Amount Per Serving||% DV**|
|Total Carbohydrates 75||%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.5||%|
|Vitamins & Minerals||% DV**|
** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.