Ranch-Style Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- 4-5 organic russet potatoes, diced
- 2/3 c. organic soymilk creamer
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice, plus zest of 1 lemon
- 1/3 c. GO Veggie! Dairy Free Classic Plain Cream Cheese
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus to taste
- ½ tsp finely ground black pepper, plus to taste
- 1 tsp dried celery seeds
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 tsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp vegan buttery spread
- ½ c. GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mozzarella Shreds
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped (optional)
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes. Cook until tender. About 14-16 minutes.
Zest lemon and set zest aside.
Place soymilk creamer in measuring cup and add 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Set aside to curdle for about 1-2 minutes, creating vegan buttermilk.
In a mixing bowl, add GO Veggie! Classic Plain Cream Cheese, sea salt, pepper, celery seeds, minced onion, cayenne if using, and Worcestershire sauce and whisk until uniform. Add vegan buttermilk and whisk.
When potatoes are finished cooking, place in a large bowl. Using a potato masher, lightly mash potatoes. Add cream cheese mixture, lemon zest, additional tablespoon lemon juice, buttery spread, and GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mozzarella Shreds. Continue to mash potatoes until uniform and smooth. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper.
Garnish with chives, if desired.
Recipe © Spork Foods, GO Veggie! Chef Ambassadors