Orzo with Kale, Mushrooms and GO Veggie Shreds
- 2 cups uncooked Orzo pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cups chopped green kale, stems removed
- 2 cups GO Veggie! Lactose Free Mozzarella Shreds
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- GO Veggie! Lactose Free Grated Parmesan (to taste)
Cook Orzo per package instructions
In a sauté pan, over medium high heat, add oil, shallot and garlic. Sauté for 3 minutes to soften.
Add mushrooms and sauté for 5-6 minutes to brown.
Add Kale and sauté for 3-5 minutes or until wilted and bright green
Drain pasta, add to vegetable mixture and stir to combine.
Gently stir in Lactose Free Mozzarella Shreds until melted.
Stir in chives, Lactose Free Grated Parmesan Topping, season with salt and pepper and serve.