Macaroni and Vegan Cheese
- 4 cups of cooked pasta (macaroni, shells or pinwheels)
- 1/2 package of GO Veggie! Classic Plain Cream Cheese
- 2 cups of unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mozzarella Style Shreds
- 1/2 teaspoon - 1 whole teaspoon of sea salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard seed or 1 teaspoon prepared dijon mustard
- Optional: 1 tablespoon GO Veggie! Dairy Free Grated Vegan Topping
In a large sauce pan, add all of the ingredients from cream cheese to mustard.
Mix well and bring to a boil.
Immediately reduce heat to a simmer and whisk.
Pour the sauce over the cooked pasta.
Serve right away, or top with the grated vegan topping and bake in a casserole dish for 10 minutes on 350 degrees.
Also delish topped with stewed tomatoes, fried onions or hot sauce!
Created by: Miss Rachel's Pantry, www.missrachelspantry.com