Gluten Free Cheese and Chive Scones
Recipe DirectionsNutrition Information
- 2 1/2 Cups Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Vegan Butter
- 1 Cup Go Veggie Vegan Cheddar Shreds
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Chives
- You will start by blending the gluten free all purpose flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, and Xanthan Gum in a bowl. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Once the dry ingredients are blended you will add the vegan butter, Go Veggie shreds, chives, eggs, and coconut milk. Mix it all up until it forms a ball.
- Drop the ball of dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten it out to be 1 inch thick and clean the sides up with a spatula dipped in water. You will then cut it into 8 slices. You will want to dip a sharp knife in water and use it to cut your scones. Spread the scones out to be about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. You can garnish the gluten and dairy free scone with more cheese and chives if desired.