Cream Cheese Blueberry Silver Dollar Pancakes
Servings: 20 mini pancakes
- ½ cup organic unbleached all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup organic whole wheat pastry flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons evaporated cane sugar
- ½ cup un-sweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon neutral tasting oil (Safflower)
- 1/3 cup organic blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ tub GO Veggie! Dairy Free Classic Plain Cream Cheese (8 oz), plus for topping
- 1-2 teaspoons oil or buttery spread, for cooking
To make the pancakes, in a large bowl, add flours, sea salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and sugar and whisk.
Add almond milk, vanilla extract, and oil. Whisk until uniform.
Fold in blueberries and cream cheese.
Heat a large griddle, over medium heat and add oil or buttery spread.
Ladle batter onto griddle in 2 teaspoon-sized dollops and cook pancakes until golden, about 4 minutes per side.
When serving, place small dollop of cream cheese on top, if desired.
Recipe by Spork Foods